Monday, June 17, 2013

Currently Loving

When I woke up this morning, I knew I just wanted to write. Having this blog has become my release, my way of talking about whatever I want. Sometimes, my post are almost like informal letters to someone or even myself. As of recently, there are a ton of things on my mind that I could write about but I'm going to hold off on that for a little bit longer. Instead, I'm writing about what I'm currently loving. Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. 

This simple reminder. 

I've always been in the mindset that if I'm a good person to someone, they should reciprocate. However, that hardly happens. Instead of getting angry about the way they're treating me, I just need to remember a few things. 1. They way they treat me doesn't change my worth because they cant see my value. 
2. Let the pain make me better, and not bitter that there are few good people out there.
3. Remove people from your life that make you miserable more than they make you happy. 

This hair color. 
Okay, this needs to be my hair. Like ASAP, like now. My hair is naturally a medium brown with natural highlights. I feel like this "bronde" color would look awesomeeeee on me. The girl in the picture is glowing and the blonde highlights just brighten up her whole face. 

This saying. 
Simple, yet so true. Surround yourself with quality people and everything becomes magical. 




No comments:

Post a Comment