Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Learning.

Personally, I think we should never stop learning. Learning helps us all to grow. And I don't mean learning from academics, I mean learning from life. I firmly believe everything has a lesson and everything happens for a reason. While the lesson isn't always clear when something happens, I think time has a way of revealing the lessons that we have learned. The past few months have taught me so much, and I've made a serious effort to learn from every situation I've encountered. 
1. You never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Cherish and don't take those moments for granted. 
2. Always leave those who are important to you with loving words, because you never know if  you'll see them again. 

Short post today but those two mantras have been weighing on my mind lately. 
What have you learned recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment