Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July!

Happy July, everyone! I woke up this morning and I was amazed that it is July already. I feel like this summer has gone by so fast! Thankfully, I have 2 more months left before fall semester starts. Although July has just started, it looks like it is going to be an amazing month! I have a few concerts to go to and I'm also seeing The Little Mermaid musical downtown! Of course, I'll do other things as well the rest of the month. :)

One of my favorite things about July is the 4th of July. I love watching and photographing fireworks, having cookouts, and going to our local arts festival. This year will be no exception! Here are some pictures I found that celebrate all things red, white, & blue!

Patriotic funfetti cupcakes, just like I'll be making for my girls at work!

(mine)
Fireworks I photographed a few years ago on the 4th!

Love love love sparklers!

Love this festive mani! It celebrates the holiday without being tacky ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment