Monday, March 11, 2013

Birchbox: March Madness

I just came home to see that I received my March Birchbox! This is probably one of the best Birchboxes I've ever gotten. I've had my subscription for a year now and have contemplated many times about cancelling it because I'm usually only excited over 1 or 2 things. However, it is only $10 and I like getting a surprise every month. 


March Box

This box included:
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Stella Cadente Miss Me Discrete? Eau de Toilette
Supergoop! SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board 

I think I'm most excited about the Macadamia products! I've tried the masque before and loved it! I'm sure the oil is nothing short of amazing. I've been loving BB creams and I'm anxious to try Marcelle, which is a Canadian brand. Anyone that knows me personally knows I love love love things from Canada. And seriously, what girl doesn't love getting a new nail file? 

What did you get in your March Birchbox? What were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment