Friday, April 5, 2013

Positive.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't view myself as a positive person. I'm sarcastic and I always expect the worst to happen. I get frustrated easily and in turn become upset easily. Lately, I've been presented some not so great opportunities, but taught me some things in turn. Some say that everything happens for a reason. I can't help but question the reason sometimes, but I'm sure naturally everyone does. 
Here are some things I've realized in the last few weeks.

1. Someone is always going to have something better than you. Just like there are people who have it worse than you do. We all need to learn to be thankful for what we have. Be contented. 
2. Friends are like stars. You may not always see them, but they're always there. I'm so happy that I've had a good group of friends and family surrounding me these past few days.
3. "Don't let the fear of being alone drive you back to the arms of someone you don't belong with." Trust me, I know its hard to realize and know your self worth. It's hard and it really does suck feeling vulnerable like that but every single one of us deserves someone who will move mountains to see a smile on our face.
4. If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change. Seriously. I struggled with it all my life and still do now. No one wants to feel left out. Especially for stupid reasons. But you know what, if you don't fit in with your peers, it is probably for the best. You've taken a completely different path for your life and I promise that one day you'll see it is for the better.
5. To get a rainbow, you have to have some rain. It may be stormy now but soon that dark storm cloud is going to run out of rain. I'm waiting for that day.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Leave a comment below telling me what you've learned recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment