Sunday, April 21, 2013

Travel Essentials

Long time no blog! As the end of the semester is approaching, I have been busy busy busy. So please, excuse my neglect! Next month I will be taking a special trip that I'm very excited about! My trip to Boston is rapidly approaching and I could not be more excited. With that being said, I have been trying to resist shopping because Boston has quite a few stores that are not in my area. However, that hasn't stopped me from doing some online window shopping for some "travel essentials." Here are some of the things I've had my eye on, enjoy! 


I'm not the biggest fan of Vera Bradley but I think this print is absolutely adorable. It's new for their Summer 2013 collection. While I already have a cosmetic bag, it is kinda small. And lets be real, this print is too cute to pass up. 


I've been reading so much about how great these totes are for travel. That makes me want one so much more! I've heard of people using them as carry on's and as a purse after their flight lands. 






No comments:

Post a Comment