Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Short Story: My favorite shorts for spring and summer!

So, initially I wrote a draft of this in February. It is now April and the weather in Pittsburgh is nothing to write home about. It'll be snowing at 11 am but then sunny by 3 pm. Mother nature, you're bipolar and I'm sick of it. . Despite the less than ideal weather, it doesn't stop me from online window shopping for the upcoming seasons hottest shorts! 


As soon as I saw these, I was in love. The print is to die for, a small navy based floral, that is sure to last for seasons to come. 



Thanks to RueLaLa, I have a pair of these bad boys on the way. They're in a different print but I couldn't pass them up. They are adorable. I love the length. There's nothing I hate more than short shorts. They're awesome if you have great legs, but I don't. These, however, are great. Classy, cute detail and versatile. 

Okay, I know I just said I don't like short shorts but....THESE ARE SO CUTE. I need these. They are perfect. I just need to do a thousand squats a day and run run run. Yeah,  I say that as I lay in bed eating Reeses Pieces while wearing extra large men's sweat pants. Whatever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment