Sunday, May 12, 2013

Boston Wishlist

As I mentioned before, I'll be flying out to Boston later this month. One thing I'm really excited for is to shop in Boston. Through my research I've realized they have so many stores that Pittsburgh doesn't have. It would be a shame to not buy anything from these stores. I know, I know, I'm just trying to justify the amount of shopping that I will be doing. With that being said, I have my eye on a few items that I hope to see in person and possibly bring home with me! Here they are: 


Chanel 5205
I've been lusting over these for over a year. I'm dying to see them in person. Alas, I haven't been able to find the current price of these sunglasses online so I may just have to drool over these without taking them home. They are gorgeous, though. 

Lilly Pulitzer Delia Dress
The "Lets Cha Cha" print is just too fun for summer! From the exposed zipper to the side bows, this dress is full of cute details. 

Anthropologie Tri-Tone Pom Scarf
If you couldn't tell from my blog makeover, I am obsessed with navy and mint together. When I saw this I knew that I have to have it. It's just too cute and could add so much to a basic outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment