Monday, February 11, 2013

Favorites: Healthy Snacks

Two years ago I made a promise to myself that I would become healthier. While I didn't have a negative body image, I knew that living an unhealthy lifestyle and being sedentary would negatively impact my future. The past two years has been quite the journey but I'm forever impressed with myself that I'm positively changed myself and paved the way for a healthy future. 
Along my journey, I've been introduced to new foods. Here are some of my favorite healthy snacks.

KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein.

Oh my, these are delicious! I love anything peanut butter and have grown to love dark chocolate. I like these a lot more than Cliff bars because they're all natural, which is always a plus.I always keep one of these in my school bag in case I get hungry in between classes or when I'm at work. 

Recently, I've been loving red seedless grapes. They're so good and I never tried them until a few weeks ago.

In the summer, I practically live off of strawberries. I especially love strawberries with Reddi-whip on top. Its not the healthiest but you gotta indulge sometime. 

Another snack I really love is a banana with peanut butter or an apple with peanut butter. Peanut butter just makes everything taste so good. Story time...
When I was in kindergarten I tried to eat a whole jar of peanut butter while my mom was in the shower. Needless to say, I didnt go to school that day. I had such a stomach ache!


Quaker Popped Caramel Corn

THESE ARE SO GOOD. They have all the great taste of caramel corn without getting stuck in your teeth. So good. 

So these are just some of my favorites! Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment