Friday, February 15, 2013

Spring Wishlist

Although there is at least 6 inches of snow on the ground, spring is coming ! I love spring so I'm very excited.  Of course, a new season means new clothes. Here are a few pieces I''ve had my eye on...


When they first became popular, I never jumped on the Chambray shirt bandwagon because I figured it would be out of style before I knew it. Much to my dismay, that was three years ago and now I find myself actually wanting one. I'm very hesitant to follow trends and would much rather invest my money in classic pieces. However, the Perfect Chambray Ex-boyfriend shirt from Madewell is too cute to pass up. 

The next item on my wishlist has not only been around for a few years but is something I've been hesitant to try until recently: leggings. Sure, they're comfortable to lounge around in but I never truly believed I could wear them as pants. I think they look very cute, but I worried how they would look on me. I bought a pair randomly at the mall and have literally lived in them. I've worn leggings to class every day this week. I'm really particular about the leggings I buy, though. I hate when they fade and of course, they need to be opaque. I've heard such great things about the J Crew Pixie Pants and I'm dying to add them to my wardrobe. 


Okay, so I'm not sure if you can consider this a "wishlist" item since its sitting in a box at my room at home......but it is anyway. Mint is the it color for the spring season and when I saw this bag, I knew I needed to own it. Being a college student I felt guilty buying a $200 purse. So, I tried to be a good girl and just ordered a mint wristlet. Being a good girl went out the window when I saw how absolutely beautiful the color was! This purse is definitely going to be a staple piece for the spring and summer. 
A few years ago, I bought a pair of boat shoes. I hardly ever wore them despite them being super cute and comfortable. The pair that I bought had gingham details and I felt like they were hard to match things with. I know you're not suppose to be matchy-matchy but I don't like the idea of wearing denim with a green based blue, like teal, mint, or turquoise. What I like about these topsiders is that they're neutral, they would match with everything. 

So these are a few of the items I'm currently lusting over. What do you have your eye on for spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment