Thursday, February 28, 2013

Style Icon: Lauren Conrad

Ever since I saw the first episode of Laguna Beach, I instantly fell in love with Lauren Conrad. She was my favorite "character" on Laguna and The Hills, as well. She was the girl that I most related to. Through all the drama that the two shows provided, I loved seeing how she handled it. She always dealt with drama in a graceful manner. Not only have I admired the type of person she has shown to be, her fashion sense is out of this world. Consistently she has started many trends. She posted a picture of her new hair yesterday, and I know that she just set the stage for the newest hair trend. Not going to lie, I'm really really really itching to try this new dye job. 

To this day, she's my favorite celebrity. I'm not the typical girl that is obsessed with actors, actresses, singers, etc. But LC is a different story. With that, here are a collection of LC images that have inspired me over the years... 


Perfect curls & pink lips


Rainbow locks

 LC Poppins 

My favorite go-to look


I've always been jealous of her Chanel Jumbo Flap


Her winged-liner is always perfect 

But then again, she is nothing short of perfect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment