Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Favorites: Nail Polish

Ever since high school I have constantly been painting my nails. I don't think I have ever gone longer than a day without having nail polish on my nails. Don't only does it help you look more presentable, it adds a little something extra to any outfit. Like most girls, I love getting my nails done. However, I can't justify spending $20 a week for a manicure that chips after a few days. While I'm not the best at painting my nails, I have gotten a lot better. Plus, I can change my nail color as often as I want when I do them myself! With that being said, here are a few of my favorite nail colors of all time...

Zoya Diem

This is my holy grail nail polish. Diem is a soft, pinky-peach base with subtle shimmer. I think this color is appropriate for any situation, especially a work environment. It makes the nails look perfectly groomed. Sadly, Zoya is not producing this polish currently but it has not been discontinued. I have seen it on some webstores which reminds me that I need to pick up a few bottles of this! This is the only nail polish that i have come close to using the whole bottle. My bottle has gotten a bit thick, though. 


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Ruby Do

This color is so pretty! I have been wearing this on my nails consistently for over a month. Its the perfect shade in between red and purple. I think this a color that is more for fall and winter but I will be sad to give it up when spring has arrived!


Opi Glitzerland 

This polish is an all-year favorite of mine! It is the perfect gold metallic polish. I am more of a silver jewelry girl but I definitely love wearing this on my finger nails when I'm wearing gold accents. The formula of this polish is a charm to work with, as well. It dries quick, applies evenly and doesn't bubble. What more could a girl want?


Zoya Gia

And last but not least, the perfect red. Gia is a classic fire engine red. In my opinion, every girl needs a true red in her nail polish collection. I love love love painting my toes with this color!


While these aren't all the nail polishes in my ever expanding collection, these are the colors I reach for the most no matter the season or circumstance. What are your favorite nail colors? 




No comments:

Post a Comment