Sunday, February 10, 2013

Look for Less: J. Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet

While doing some online window shopping this morning, I came across a rare jem. Anyone that is a fan of J. Crew or a prep knows the hype that surrounds the J. Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet. But with a $125 price tag, many shoppers have turned to Etsy or other jewelry sites in hopes of finding a replica of this bracelet. However, I hate buying replica pieces of anything. In junior high while everyone toted around a fake Chanel bag, I was saving for a Coach purse. Not as glamorous but authentic. What I found this morning not only is a real J. Crew bracelet, but it is far from the $125 price tag.




It’s original price is $36 but is currently on sale for $27. I immediately ordered this bracelet when I saw it. It is backordered until the 25th of February but it is safe to say it won’t be out of style for quite some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment